Are you or a loved one looking for a warm and welcoming way to meet all of your health care needs in one convenient location?
OneHealth can help! Our program provides you with an integrated care team working towards one goal with you – providing total health care and keeping your mind, body and spirit healthy!
Lakes Region Mental Health Center is pleased to partner with HealthFirst Family Care Center and Mid-State Health Center to bring primary care services to the community mental health center.
What Can OneHealth Do for You?
– Improve your access to primary care services.
– Provide you with a supportive care team working together on your behalf.
– Receive individualized attention for all of your health care needs.
– Provide access to wellness classes.
– Provide education services that teach you about your health conditions and how to manage them.
– Offer peer support services.
– Help you take charge of your health and life.
– Work with you to help you FEEL BETTER!
For more information, call (603) 524-1100, ext.246.
This project is made possible with funds under grant number 1H79SM062239-01 from SAMHSA, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.